Saturday 29 December 2012

New Year's Resolutions, and it's only December 29th :)

So Christmas is over for this year. It was lovely spending time with family and getting the house decorated for the festivities...



Pressie-wise we were quite restrained this year, but I was lucky enough to receive these:





They are wire-wrapped amber, and absolutely stunning. I'd like to learn how to wire-wrap like this in 2013, but don't know if I have the patience!

However, I do know what I shall be trying, very very hard, to do next year. It all starts here:



I know from chatting to other jewellery makers that this is quite a common sight... 

Certainly I frequently end up like this, with beads and various projects scattered arranged everywhere, until I am literally working on the very edge of the table. Not helpful!

So I used the upcoming festivities as an excuse to spend quality time sorting it all out.


Much better!

The thing is, since doing this (on Christmas Eve!), I've been far more productive (well yes, I know it's the holidays too ;)

I've made lots of earrings, which I'll be listing shortly...


 


And some bracelets too...



So my New Year's Resolution? A nice tidy table at all times. I'm sticking to it so far ;-o


What are your Resolutions for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment