Thursday 20 December 2012

Giveway Result!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered my Etsy One Year Giveway!

In all there were 15 entries, and I'd like to thank each and every one of you. And thanks too to everyone who commented on the bracelet - it was a new technique for me and I was pleased with how it turned out. Of course the beautiful handmade connector and beads were the stars of this piece!

Anyway, earlier this evening I did the draw. I wrote down the names of everyone who had entered and assigned everyone a number. Then I used random.org - 

****

And the winner is.....



That's you, Despina Vnt!!

Congratulations! Your bracelet will be winging its way to you very soon.





Thank you once again to everyone who entered, and I hope I'll see you back here next time I do a Giveaway :)






No comments:

Post a Comment